Musings from the ass end of the world

I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next." They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.

torsdag, september 14, 2006

The curse of having a day off

'God damnit, get off the bloody phone' I silently willed him to slam down the receiver on whoever was talking to him.
Perched between a stupidly important meeting and a photo opportunity... or a rock and a hard place, whichever you prefer, I was like a swan gliding graciously across a lake, nobody seeing the furious paddling below the water.

Finally! I dangle my cam in front of him like a carrot to a donkey. 'I need you to come up with a photo concept for the weekend feature. I need it today, as I'm having tomorrow off.'
He lights up like a nicotine addict fireing up a fag. 'Ok, let's head off to the waterfront... NOW!'

I must have emitted some form of panic infused pheromones (or maybe it was the look on my face) because he stopped dead in his mental tracks and said 'if you're going to be in the office all day, let me think of something.'

My meeting ended up being postponed, and I got a great photo of him trying to paddle the lunchroom table upside down with a spatula!

0 Kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Abonner på Legg inn kommentarer [Atom]

<< Startsiden